Saturday, April 25, 2009

Your sites

Marybeth has asked whether other class members would post their sites and let us know the URLs. If you can do that, please also write a brief blog entry with an explanation.

Hope all is going well with you all!

4 comments:

  1. Hi All,
    This is the link to my site http://www.paeweb.org/students/zoramb2/

    Hope everybody is doing well.
    Keep in touch!
    Zoram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,

    I just uploaded my progress-so-far in response to your blog.


    ...make an entry that introduces and links to your project website???

    If anyone has a look, I’d be interested in how long it takes to load and the ease/clarity of navigation.

    Thanks,

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the link to Rick's site:

    http://www.paeweb.org/students/hardmr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked out Rick's site...very nice. I liked the design of it...ooo ahhh. The illustration images and photos did not come up in my browser Safari on a MAC, just fyi; and neither did a form for client uploads. Are you still working on that? Just thought I'd ask. Like the photos of Rocks....nice.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.