Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Time Blogging

This is the very first time that I have ever used a blog, so please be accepting of my slow approach to this. Please inform me if I ever break any blogging etiquette rules -- I don't know any better.

What I would request from my class members and Beth is that you provide me with feedback regards my website http://www.cybresllc.com (Cyber Research, LLC). I am making my Class Project the complete re-writing of the website using Dreamweaver. I know that it currently has no WOW factor whatsoever.

Thanks. Bob A.

1 comment:

  1. You find that you will get many ideas about adding that WOW factor as we progress through the course. Don't hesitate to try things, change them, and try new things.

    Thanks for participating!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.