Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome to the Fall Dreamweaver class!

We had a lively first night at the Fall Dreamweaver class. Welcome to Sarah, Laura, Travis, Kate, and Gergana!

After defining sites...a few times...we set to work on the Whirlwind tour that McFarland includes in Chapter 1. We hit on a lot of aspects of Dreamweaver that we will now proceed to actually learn in a more deliberate way!

I remind everyone in the class to review the class calendar at http://www.gravenimagedesign.net/PAE/dwcs4.html. Click on each part of the next class day's schedule to see the message about the material we will cover. Read through the book...don't forget that you can see it online at safarionlinebooks (link on the class website)...Chapters 2 and 3 for Wednesday.

As always, if you find anything on my website or this blog that doesn't function, send me a message and I'll fix it. I invite you to stroll through other postings on this blog, and to post something yourself, if you have a question, an answer, or a comment! I especially like hearing about your "aha" moments and successes.

Have at it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Beth.

    I've added my membership to this blog and also went to the Adobe Forum site. I have an Adobe account from visiting forum sites for Photoshop, Illustrator and such. I have the full CS4 suite of programs, but really only use Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, and Acrobat. One of my goals is to increase that list.

    -Travis

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.