Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Navigation Bar

I completed the content of my pages and was able to create a horizontal Navigation Bar on one of my pages. I wanted to copy the Navigation Bar and paste it in my other pages. This did not work because the coding for the Navigation Bar is broken up into pieces at the beginning and end of the coding.

I took an opposite approach that worked. I took the page with the Navigation Bar and removed all content. I then saved just the Navigation Bar as navigation.html. I then opened navigation.html and inserted content for each page. I reworked each page with the top Navigation Bar as the focus. The approach worked because all my contents were all in one place between body tags.

Bob A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.